Royston Cycling Club - Club Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

01/9/2019 3:25 pm  #1

How to Order RCC Kit

Standard "Club-Fit" Short Sleeve Jerseys

As these are the most popular item and for the convenience of members, the Club pre-purchases one or two of the most common male and female sizes. To check availability and buy one of these, send an email headed "Club Kit" to roystoncc@hotmail.com stating size required or speak to me at the Bull after a Sunday ride.

Other Items

For the complete range of RCC kit (including the "Race" version of the short sleeve jersey) and to order directly from the Supplier, go to:
https://customsportskit.co.uk/cycling-clubs/royston-cc/

All orders are collated at the end of each month, produced to order in China and shipped direct to your home address, usually within 6-8 weeks.

Bob Rowntree
(Club Kit Coordinator)

Last edited by JamesN (25/11/2019 8:06 pm)

02/1/2020 11:20 pm  #2

Re: How to Order RCC Kit

Hi Bob,

I was about to order some club kit and couldn't find the "race" fit listed as an option. Am I missing something, or is this no longer offered?

Thanks,

Adam

05/1/2020 5:07 pm  #3

Hi Adam
Sorry for late response.
Don't think you have missed anything. Supplier appears to have withdrawn "Race fit" club jersey as it no longer appears on their website. This is news to me but its not first time they have varied the range without prior notice. I assume they didn't sell enough to make it a viable option.
Bob 

23/4/2020 11:54 am  #4

Hi Bob,

Will the race fit jersey be making a return do you know? I think Georgie has some kit in stock but I don’t think it’s the race fit and I’d be interested in that also.

Regards
Ian

Ex Duris Gloria 
Instagram - @ianlangrides

18/5/2020 5:37 pm  #5

Ladies and Gents,

I contacted the manufacturer and the race fit jersey is available again. Just ordered myself one with a personalisation on it. Link below

https://customsportskit.co.uk/royston-cc-short-sleeve-sport-cycle-jersey/

Ex Duris Gloria 
Instagram - @ianlangrides

Board footera