Royston Cycling Club - Club Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

15/2/2020 10:56 am  #1

Sunday 16th February

It seems we have a re-run of last Sunday with high winds and heavy rain forecast. Unless there is a dramatic change tomorrow the club run will I'm afraid again be cancelled. Apart from not being enjoyable group riding in such conditions is just not worth the risk. However, if you venture out on two wheels do take care.

Hopefully back to normal next weekend with the postponed Special scheduled  for Saturday and the usual club run on Sunday.


Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum