Royston Cycling Club - Club Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

18/7/2020 12:58 pm  #1

Sunday 19 July

For any Medium Rarers who couldn't go out today, I'm thinking about doing S4 tomorrow, as wind is from north, so should be behind us for hillier part of the route.  Open to suggestions though.  Let me know if you're interested.    


18/7/2020 2:40 pm  #2

Re: Sunday 19 July

Thanks Tina. We may have a guest rider tomorrow for the 13mph ride and if so I'll be joining you. Fingers crossed the rain holds off.


18/7/2020 5:27 pm  #3

Re: Sunday 19 July

Hi Tina, i am planning to ride tomorrow. Fingers crossed with the rain. If we go with S4, i may need to take a short cut at Ashwell and leave the main group due to time limitations. Hope that is ok.


18/7/2020 6:07 pm  #4

Re: Sunday 19 July

Of course Mark, that's fine. See you tomorrow. If we all bring waterproofs, maybe it won't rain!

     Thread Starter

18/7/2020 8:02 pm  #5

Re: Sunday 19 July

Can’t wait to try out my new waterproof jacket ! See you THCP tomorrow.


19/7/2020 6:52 am  #6

Re: Sunday 19 July

Looks like the rain is passing so will be out as planned.


Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum