Royston Cycling Club - Club Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

02/10/2021 5:34 pm  #1

Sunday 3rd October


If the weather improves I plan to be out tomorrow.

Forecast shows a reasonable wind from the SW so S2 or S11 could work but I don’t mind which route.



02/10/2021 5:50 pm  #2

Re: Sunday 3rd October

I’m aiming to be out.

We might want to avoid Tesco roundabout, owing to fuel panickers. I’ll see how it is if I come that way. 


02/10/2021 5:51 pm  #3

Re: Sunday 3rd October

I shall definitely be out.
See you all tomorrow.



02/10/2021 6:11 pm  #4

Re: Sunday 3rd October

If weather improves, I’ll be out


Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum