Royston Cycling Club - Club Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

25/9/2020 10:44 am  #1

Sunday 27th Sept

I am out this Sunday.....first club ride since March!! So a little rusty on where we meet etc now, so if someone could confirm where fast group meets? 

Easy on routes, but wind is looking strong from NW, so suggest we ride into it and then get a nice tailwind back, so suggest M6 or M10?  Not sure what routes have been done recently, but happy to do whatever.

Cheers
Baz

25/9/2020 11:07 am  #2

Re: Sunday 27th Sept

Great that you are back. Meet for this group is the same place and time as it was pre COVID -Mica at 9. I unfortunately can’t join you this week as I stupidly signed up for the Arkesden hill climb. I think a few others are in the same boat as I saw Matt, salvo, Stuart and Ed also on the start list. See you soon. Rob

25/9/2020 11:55 am  #3

Rob, i tried to join the hill climb on Weds morning but was all closed https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/crying.png
, so decided to join the fast group with most of the fast guys doing the hill climb....in the hope that i look quicker than i actually am....that was my cunning plan anyway...we will see how it pans out 🤷‍♂️

26/9/2020 1:46 pm  #4

Going to join the group tomorrow, don’t mind what route we do.

26/9/2020 2:41 pm  #5

I'm going to wrap up and brave it too. Also bringing a guest.

Board footera