Royston Cycling Club - Club Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

06/1/2021 10:20 pm  #1

Bike Repair/Service

Hi all, I hope you're all well? It's a shame we haven't been riding together for a long time, but I'm sure we'll go back to it this summer!!!!!As we are into another lockdown and many of you don't fancy travelling too far for a bike repair/service I thought I'd mention this again. I've seen lots of you from the club during the first lockdown for a bike service/repair and I hope you're all happy with your bikes? My advice is to service your bike every 6 months to make sure they're still riding smooth, so as we're going through winter, bikes need to be clean/lubed, so if you need me to help with that, I'm still doing repairs/services from home.
Most of you have my contact number and address but I'm happy to post it here for new members.
07833912350!!!!
Thanks
Salvo

24/1/2021 7:55 pm  #2

Re: Bike Repair/Service

Hi Salvo, I need a repair on my Brompton. The two speed rear mech as stopped working... do you do Bromptons? Evans in Cambridge has fixed it once under warranty but!  If you can help PM me nd I’ll give you a buzz and drop it off. Dave

24/1/2021 8:27 pm  #3

Re: Bike Repair/Service

Hi David, I can have a look at it and see what the problem could be and hopefully fix it for you? Give me a call or text to arrange when you could drop it off?
Many thanks
Salvo

Board footera