Royston Cycling Club - Club Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

19/4/2020 1:52 pm  #1

New members hello page?

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is staying safe and well during these testing times. My name is Ian and before lockdown I had arranged to move to Royston. I can confirm it was incredibly stressful due to the current situation however I have joined Royston CC as a reward haha! The only problem is I can’t ride with you guys yet but I just wanted to introduce myself.

I have recently starting riding on Zwift so if anyone wants to ride together in the meantime. My username is Ian Lang.

I will hopefully get to ride with you all (in the real world soon).

Ex Duris Gloria 
Instagram - @ianlangrides

19/4/2020 8:48 pm  #2

Re: New members hello page?

Hi Ian, lovely to have you in the club. Like you I joined a few weeks after moving here (nearly 6 years ago now). It’s a really welcoming club, you’ll have to take our word for it for the moment, but I hope that we can join you on a ride once things are back to normal. The club and the committee will make you very welcome, just let us know if you have any questions or need anything.

James M (Club Secretary).

20/4/2020 4:41 am  #3

Hi James! Thank you for your kind response. I am very much looking forward to riding with you all. Stay safe everyone!

Ex Duris Gloria 

21/4/2020 3:55 pm  #4

Hi Ian. I’m also on Zwift and am on it a couple of nights a week. I’ll look out for you and add you.

A.

22/4/2020 10:42 am  #5

I have requested a friend request back to you on Zwift Adrian

Ex Duris Gloria 

27/4/2020 7:23 am  #6

Hi and welcome Ian,

I sure hope we can meet soon, solo riding has been ok but I miss the club runs. I moved away to Stevenage 2 years ago but keep coming back to RCC as the club is so friendly.

see you soon hopefully

dave

02/5/2020 7:52 am  #7

Hello Ian
Welcome to the RCC.
I hope you are exploring some lovely rides around this area.
Check out http://rcc.roystoncc.co.uk/club-rides/route-bank-2 for great local rides.
Regards
Mark T

09/6/2021 12:07 pm  #8

Hi  Everyone,

I just wanted to send a short message and introduce myself to the club members.

I have this week, joined the club, after going out on a Sunday ride on the 6th of June and meeting a few of the club members during the ride and at the Old Bull pub afterwards.

I am looking forward to getting out on a few rides and developing my cycling with the RCC

I have been a Royston resident for 20 years.

16/8/2021 8:00 pm  #9

Hi everyone,
I am looking forward to many club rides and suffering Sundays with you all.
Joining a club like this has been a goal for some time and now my work situation allows i am hoping to improve my cycling all year round. 
Thanks for the friendly welcome and keeping me motivated up those hills https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons2/sick2.png

16/8/2021 8:10 pm  #10

Hi StephenJ,  "You can never have enough Steves"

I hope to meet you next Sunday.

Steve D

Board footera